Monday, July 21, 2008

you're my best friend

ooh you make me live
whatever this world can give to me
it's you; you're all i see
ooh you're the best friend that i ever had
i really love you


"you're my best friend" (the lyrics above) by queen is todd and my song. unfortunately, we weren't able to be together for our first wedding anniversary. but, we are kind of celebrating over a span of time. when i returned from oregon, todd and i celebrated our anniversary by finally having omaha steaks. while the restaurant wasn't what we had expected, the steak was great. we are also going to nauvoo in a couple weeks for our first time. we are very excited.

it has been a wonderful year being together; especially after we have had to spend so much time apart before getting married. it is amazing how much we have grown closer and more in love- sappy, i know. i really have married my best friend, todd is incredible. i look forward to the many years to come!!!



No comments: