Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FOUR KIDDOS

i haven't posted in awhile... and this is why!
january i was very tired. very tired. i thought it was just the aftermath of the holidays along with my cfs. however, it was just not improving. 
turns out i was pregnant! 

i went to my obgyn for my first visit and found out i was pregnant with twins!! there are no twins in my family, so you can only imagine the surprised look on my face. (i just saw my doctor for my 6 week check-up and she commented on how it was in that examine room where i found out about the twins and the look on my face. it must have been a good enough look to remember 7 months later.)

 benjamin
 jacob


ellie was so fun to photograph. it is nice when they stay still and look at the camera.


and abby is 2. so, no photos of looking at mom (although she would look everywhere else!)


and... abby wouldn't keep her jacket on- so her photos are of her in a t-shirt. (i love this one of her actually looking at me. you can tell exactly what she is thinking!)

No comments: