Sunday, September 28, 2008

laundry


it looks as though elizabeth jean is winning the race. the whole "peanut" idea hasn't worked as well as i had hoped. todd loves to call the baby "elizabeth" or "ellie." so i think it will take a lot for this little girl to come out being anything other than elizabeth. :)

i have been sick the last few days. i think the 10-11 hour days at work for the past two weeks has worn me down. i have been feeling so well, i haven't been acting much like i am pregnant. so, my body decided to teach me a lesson. i've been sleeping and catching up on laundry all weekend (10 loads by the way- todd helped, too). point has been taken and i will try to be better at getting the proper rest needed.


since i didn't go into work on friday, my sweet husband surprised me with these red roses in hopes of boosting my spirits. he is definitely a keeper. ;)

5 comments:

Bob and Carole said...

I love the name Ellie, especially love the name Elizabeth. She will be a beautiful daughter of God with that name, and two great parents.

Marie said...

I can't speak for Marie, but I definitely like Ellie/Elizabeth.

todd and jeanette said...

thanks to angie for helping make my roses look more like they really did- red instead of pink!!! you are awesome with all aspects of photography!

Evan and Amanda Tolman said...

Yay family blogs! Way happy you all have this. And I LOVE the name. Ellie Newman sounds SUPER cute. I miss you guys and I'm glad things are going well!

angie said...

i love getting flowers! i really like the name elizabeth...and ellie is super cute!