Sunday, March 15, 2009

another week bites the dust...

todd's mom came to see us last week (okay, we no longer factor in for visits- she came for ellie). it was great having her here: she helped with cooking, laundry, cleaning, and holding ellie lots and lots. it was especially sad for me to see her leave because i felt like i was able to get so much more done while she was here.

since we just can't get enough of our ellie bear, we thought we'd share some photos from this past week (notice we get more photos on weeks when grandmas are in town!).


ellie with daddy
ellie Loves going on walks- she likes seeing the outdoors
(and hates it when we cover the stroller!)
napping in daddy's arms
i wanna pumP...you up!!!
she loves baths- although is looking a little guilty of something here...our cute little family

7 comments:

sellers said...

She is seriously too cute!

thirdof11 said...

I can't believe how awake and big she is getting! Love the pics.

The Johnsons said...

She is seriously SO cute! :) Can't wait to meet her in person! :)

The Evers Family said...

I need to come by and see her. I haven't seen her since she was only a week old or something. She's adoreable!

Kim said...

I've missed these last posts. I love the family shot. You look great Jeanette. (You look good too Todd)

Unknown said...

Dear Mrs.Newman everyone is talking about Ellie but I want to talk about your family but you the most. You were a great teacher for me and I think you will be a great mother. You will always be in my heart. I will always remember you. Please don't forget to Email me at Mpipinos@gmail.com Your family is cute like you said.
Margarita Pipinos

todd and jeanette said...

thanks, margarita!