Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sick Days

ellie had her first sick day(s). totally freaked me out. i am a nervous mother and having a baby under 2 months old with a fever and other uncharacteristic events just about made me pull my hair out. thank goodness for both grandmas, daddy, wonderful friends who live so close, and ellie's nurse. each has been a great resource for me for information, comfort, and wise advice.
in grievance for her sick days, ellie wore black on day 2. she loved snuggling up in her super soft white blanket.
by the end of the week, she was feeling much better.

the video above is for those who just like to watch ellie move. nothing spectacular like first words or walking- that's for next week! ;) oh, but on sunday night/monday morning, ellie rolled to her side completely! i layed her in the crib on her back, went into the hallway to grab lotion, came back in and she was on her left side. it really shocked me- is that normal at 5 1/2 weeks?! i'm sure it is, i had just been taken by surprise.

3 comments:

Missy said...

She is so cute!
I'm sorry she was sick. I'm glad she is feeling better now!

Kim said...

Nice moves. She is so cute! (And growing up too fast!) You need to get her to Portland so we can see her.

Trisha said...

She is adorable! Just gets cuter with every post. I am glad that she is feeling better.